Jobs at Dotsub
Dotsub is growing technology company that eliminates barriers to global communications.
Our innovative web-based platform empowers people to increase the value of online videos with captions and translations for subtitles to engage audiences and add global reach.
Dotsub's leadership is demonstrated through clients such as Airbnb, Amazon, Century21, Deloitte, EMC, HarvardX, Hearst, IBM, JPMorgan, Sothebyâs, Tesla Motors, US Army, YouTube, Weather.com, World Bank, and others that pay us for technology licenses and professional services. Yes, solid business models and real revenues.
Now we're pushing into mobile, audio, text and self-serve models.
We value world-class technology, international work experience and language skills, and a flexible global working environment. Dotsub is looking for self-starting, autonomous, brainiacs who want to ROCK! Are YOU ready?
Inside Sales - Enterprise Team Leader
We are looking for an upbeat, persistent, and detail-oriented entrepreneur, who can work well with new and established enterprise customers, will thrive as our new Inside Sales Team Leader. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, this position is a part-time freelance basis to start, yet could quickly turn into a full-time Dotsub position based on performance. Our intention is for this new teammate to be able to lead a team of more new hires in 2016.
Serving as a reliable connection between Dotsub and our clients which includes:
- Qualifying Inbound Sales Leads
- Following up existing Leads, Accounts, and Opportunities
- Identifying creative solutions to meet our client's needs
- Developing preliminary price estimates and proposals
- Participating in kick-offs, on-boardings, & debriefings for new client initiatives
- Customer service for account reporting and payment issues when needed
- Documenting prospect / customer needs in Salesforce
Essential Skills and Experience Required
- English fluency / proficiency for enterprise business
- Inside Sales / Lead Generation experience (2-3 years minimum)
- Enterprise SaaS / platform and service Sales experience
- Salesforce experience preferred or other CRM system / data management
- Extremely detail-oriented, accurate, and able to prioritize work
- Experience managing client and account relationships
- Committed to a high level of customer-first service
- Work independently as well as part of a virtual team
- Multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
- Work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures
- Valued but not Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of online video, streaming media, enterprise video
- Familiarity with enterprise-level content language localization
- Sales Team collaboration / management experience
- Spanish language proficiency desired, any 2nd language helpful
- Familiarity with translation and translation technologies
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Usually available during the time window of M-F 8am-6pm ET
- Reliable broadband / wireless / smartphone Internet connections
- Monthly Compensation as Independent Contractor
- Sales Commissions that Increase with Performance
- Annual All-Team Bonus Plan
- Occasional Travel to Industry Conferences
- Annual Company retreat in Sag Harbor, NY
- Flexible work hours from anywhere
Please include "Inside Sales Team Leader" in the subject line at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Manager (DotWords Milan)
The ideal candidate will have a degree in modern languages or the equivalent, and at least three years of experience as a Project Manager with a Language Services Provider in Italy or abroad. He or she must be proficient in English, Italian and at least one other language.
In addition, the candidate will have extensive experience with CAT tools (preferably certified by the main providers), have supplier management expertise, as well as excellent project analysis capabilities.
The candidate must be able to work independently on a performance-by-objectives basis. Also, because the candidate will be working directly with clients, this post requires excellent interpersonal skills.
For the right candidate with the competences and abilities we require, we offer a competitive salary.
Contact us about this position Please include "Project Manager (DotWords Milan)" in the subject line
We are looking for talented developers to help us move forward in the fast pace field of language-enabled online video. Dotsub's Translation Content Management System is just one of our products that helps our clients open their video content to hundreds of millions new viewers in their own language.
- Write beautiful code
- Enthusiastic about creating new features
Skills that would earn you bonus points
- Java programming knowledge
- Build automation (maven, git)
- Experience with existing video platforms (VideoJS, Brightcove, JW5)
Contact us about this position Please include "Developer" in the subject line
User Experience/User Interface Designer
Dotsub is looking for an experienced UX/UI designer to join our creative team. You will be responsible for improving the visual look and user experience of our site. You will be for creating wireframes, html-mockups and prototype UI's to test and recommend changes that will improve the experience for our users and clients.
- HTML and CSS
Skills that would earn you bonus points
- Experience in coding
- Experience with online video players
Contact us about this position Please include "User Experience/User Interface Designer" in the subject line